The Global Interdisciplinary Conference: Green Cities
Business, Engineering, Architecture, Design, & Technology
June 27 – 30, 2018, Nancy, France
Travel to Nancy
Flights to Paris, Luxemburg, Frankfurt, Strasburg, and Amsterdam can be easily continued to Nancy via train.
- One hour and 16 minutes via TGV (express train), the train from CDG (Charles De Gaulle) Airport in Paris to Lorraine TGV, 20 minutes from Nancy. Check the SNC (train) site in France: https://en.voyages-sncf.com
- You can use the same SNCF site as above and make another reservation from Lorraine TGV to Nancy central train station in the heart of the city. Direct train takes about 20 minutes.
- One hours 38 minutes by TGV from Gare de l’Est train station in Paris with 20 connections per day to the mail train station in Nancy.
- 3 hour train ride from Brussels.
- 1 hour fifteen minutes from German border & 3 hours from Frankfurt –by train
- 1 hour fifteen minutes from Strasbourg –by train
- 1 hour from Luxembourg –by train
Nancy is a multilingual city, French, German, and English. Bonjour, Grüß Gott, Hello
The weather at the end of June varies from 70-80 F (21-26 C).
Euro is the official currency. There are major banks, ATM machines, and change bureaus scattered across the city.
The European Union and Switzerland citizens do not need a visa. The U.S. passport holders do not need a visa for a short stay (3 months). For other countries, please visit the site: http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/
ICN Business School
92/94 rue du Sergent Blandan, CS70148, 54003 Nancy, France